Is Smoking permitted at the hotel?
THE WHOLE PROPERTY IS NON SMOKING. Smoking any type of substance including (vaping/marijuana) is strictly prohibited on property that includes hotel rooms, hallways, deck, office area. We will charge $250.00 when smoking any type of substance or vaping is observed in any of these areas. After checking out if there is smoke/vape smell in rooms that prevents us from renting rooms to other guests, a penalty of $250.00 will be applied.
Do you allow pets?
- Hotel will accept pets at an extra cost of $50 per night. Only one pet is allowed per room. Hotel will only accept dogs/cats as pets. Hotel will also accommodate any guest with ADA defined service animals at no extra cost. Please visit: https://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm
for any information on service animals.
- The Hotel has a limited number of rooms for Pets. Please call directly to reserve a pet friendly room.
How can leftover items be claimed after check out?
Please visit the Contact Us page and submit a request to claim left over items. There will be an extra $10.00 fee plus shipping charges to ship the left over items.
Do you allow late check out?
Unfortunately, we do not offer late checkout. We have a generous checkout time of 11:30 AM, which is 30 mins more than what most other hotels provide. The rooms need to be cleaned by 3 PM to welcome the guests who would like to check in as per stated check in time. We appreciate your understanding.
Do you allow early check in?
We do allow early check in at 1 PM, for a one time extra cost of $25.00. For early check in, 24 hours prior notice is required.
What is your check in and check out time?
Check in: 3 PM
Check out: 11:30 AM
Check out: 11:30 AM
Are there any incidental deposits?
Yes, there is a one time incidental hold of $150.00 on guest’s credit card. This hold will be released after guest check out. Incidental deposit can also be paid in cash. Hotel will take money from this hold in the following scenarios:
- Having more people in the room, than the reservation was made for.
- Excessive use of the room that results in extra cleaning fee such as stains on the carpet or on the walls.
- Damage to the furniture/lighting fixtures.
- Bringing in a pet that is not declared at check in time and/or not defined as an ADA service animal.
- Smoking/Vaping in the room.
Will my credit card pre-authorized before arrival?
Guest’s Credit card will be pre-authorized for the first night on the day of arrival. Guest can pay with different card during check-in.